Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Online High Scoring (260+) Step 1 Tutor - usmle_pro
Hi there, I'm an experienced USMLE tutor with a history of great performance on USMLE exams! I have >400 hours of tutoring experience and personally scored a 262 on Step 1, which I've taken within the past year.

My students spend significantly less time studying than others with similarly high scores, as I show students how to focus only on content likely to be tested and use rapid memorization strategies that also allow for long-lasting retention. I personally studied $200/hr to work with me, but recently decided to tutor independently through Wyzant, which allows me to offer a much lower rate for the same online video conference tutoring! This platform also offers a Good Fit Guarantee, by which you can receive a full refund after your first session if you choose not to pursue further tutoring sessions with me. I'm currently doing a research year between my 3rd and 4th years of med school, so my schedule is relatively flexible. I work with students with a wide range of score goals, from students just looking to pass to students who have sought me out specifically because they are aiming to achieve extremely high scores.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. If you're interested in tutoring or want to learn about my credentials, see here for my Wyzant profile: https://www.wyzant.com/Tutors/USMLEpro. If you're interested in tutoring, be sure to sign up through this link as it offers a discount!
Find me on my new website, www.usmlepro.com, where I am able to offer lower rates!
100%: A-Z RESIDENCY for U

• Old IMG; now PGY-5!
• 9th year
• USMLE Course RATINGS/EXPERIENCES WITH ALL-COMPILED
• “A-Z “
• Top search term:

IMG Passed USMLE and got Residency
OLL!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »