Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed step 1 w/ private tutor, i was scammed - honestimgs
I failed USMLE step 1 I was scammed and ripped off by a private tutor dont trust any of them they just want to compete with you for residency and take your residency spot. Most tutors are failed students that are looking to make money of your desperation.
Please do not give any money to tutors they will not show up for service and show up late, they will take all of your money and never show up to teach you. they will also teach you wrong things that caused me to fail my exam.
sorry! that you were scammed. All the best for your prep.
Sounds like a campaign against online tutors. No one can fake teach you STEP 1 material, Uworld, kaplan , rx , nbme, they allow you to know if you are ready for the exam. They confirm or deny everything you study throughout each subject. This makes no sense lol, Millions of people competing for residency, teaching wrong answers in order to compete with you sounds so crazy. Your comment is starting to look like a psych. clinical vignette, please either take responsibility or stop trying to bash online tutors. You have the power to not work with someone if you don't like what they offer.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »