Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 1 March/April 2018 - farhastep1
Hey There,

I am hoping to make a thread here esp for them who are planning to take step 1 in March/April 2018.
Whenever i hear someone is studying, i jump on study ....otherwise i am super lazy!
so lets talk about our preparation to help / motivate /encourage each other.

Right now I am studying Metabolism Biochem with uw for 2nd time.....planning to finish today In shaa Allah!

what aRe you guys/ girls studying?

Lets help each other , we all are in same boat.....

Thank you
Hey,

This is a great idea!
I'll try to post on this as well.
Today I'm doing Respiratory in First Aid and UWorld. I started late so if I don't complete it today, I will tomorrow.
I will also try to do a couple pages of micro everyday as well.

Good luck in your studies!
Good Morning,

Today I will be completing Respiratory.

First Aid Respiratory Pathology
Respiratory Chapter in Pathoma. (quick review)
Respiratory Pharmacology.

Good luck studying everyone!

so i could not finish metabolism yesterday....was watching Dr turco vdo....now starting again with metabolism...hopefully will be done by today inshaa Allah
Visit https://t.co/UUfRg8y8IY if you are preparing for Step 1 and are looking for help or guidance!
OK

Did you finish the metabolism?

I'm still on respiratory today but i will start repro.

Good luck in studies everyone! Seize the day! We can do this!
Farhastep1- what's your skype id? maybe we can keep each other on the track. i need company as well. i don't like broadcasting my daily routine, so don't want to post here regularly but yes i definetly need someone to be with me ,keeping each other on the track, btw my time zone is IST. if suits you, please share your"skype id "

Looking forward to have one committed & loyal sp , who can also be my good friend.

BTW im also doing 2nd round of reading kaplan with UW(random) and 1-2 hours with FA/day.

See you around.
well....i have no prb to share skype id....its farhana_rubaiat

anyways could not finish metabolism....slow like a turtle....will try to finish today again.
Thanks Farhastep1 for sharing skype id. i think we had conversation once there(@skype) and things didn't go well due to timings and we quit on day 1 only.
anyway ,hope to see you around often here.
Yousmle99....yeah could be! cant remember though....anyways keep contact
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »