Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urgent please help - usmle2018usmle2018
I took the USMLE step 1 exam on dec .My exam results came and I failed with very low score1.Two days before I received an email from USMLE program manager stating that I should give an explanation for my aberrant results.They raises concerns about my readiness to test or about my level of motivation in trying to pass the examination.I have to give a reasonable and satisfactory explanation for the noted performance aberrancies. I have never heard about something like this.I am really very nervous .Do anyone heard about something like this?
You had diarrhea, constipation (tenesmus) and painful cramps that is your answer/explanation for your aberrant results.
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your results. Don't panic. Try to contact ECFMG or even a Kaplan advisor (1-800_KAP-TEST) for help. Below is ECFMG contact information. Check the usmle.org website and see if they have contact information.
I'm not trying to advertise Kaplan btw. Just thought they may be able to help. They will probably also try to sell you a package so ECFMG may be better to contact.

General Inquiries
For general inquiries and correspondence, contact ECFMG
By telephone: (215) 386-5900 (Telephone assistance is available between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time in the United States, Monday through Friday.)

By fax: (215) 386-9196

By e-mail: info@ecfmg.org
Thank you for the response.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »