Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone has taken the Gold Usmle Review in Houston? - carlos79
anyone else taken this class?
Yes it is an outstanding class well worth the money and was the best choice I made for the CS exam. I wanted to thank all of my study partners on this great forum and UW cases, GoldUSMLE cs review was very helpful for me in passing the test. In my first try I didnt use any review or prep i just read first aid and practiced with my suitemates, this wasnt enough in the first attempt
The second time I used a Goldusmle review classes they broke down what I needed to do in each encounter, and helped me notice the mistakes I made on my first attempt .
The score report you get from the ECFMG or USMLE is very vague and nonspecific, so it was very beneficial to me to recognize my mistakes
The course was very vigorous and intense which was a good thing and we covered several cases over the 3 day course I even chose to extend to 4 days. The physical exam review was very thorough and detailed and the differential review and patient note review was very unique as we went over which abbreviations were allowed on the 2017 exam and which were not.
I strongly recommend the GoldUSMLE course to all students preparing for the CS exam it helped me immensely
thank you
This course was the finest decision I could have made in preparing for the CS exam, and it is well worth the price. GoldUSMLE cs review and the UW cases were invaluable resources, and I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone who helped me study here. Before my second try, I realized I needed to do more than just read a book on first aid and run through some drills with my roommates.
slime rancher 2
Suppose you are looking for information on the Gold USMLE Review in Houston. In that case, you may want to check the program's website or reach out to the organization directly for more information on its offering and location.

Suppose you are looking for information on the Gold USMLE Review in Houston. In that case, you may want to check the program's website or reach out to the organization directly for more information on its offering and location.
drywall contractors 
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »