Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
residencyswap.com review? - bepositive18
hello,
I would appreciate if there is any input about residencyswap.com
is it reliable?
have anyone tried it? or know anyone that tried it?
what is the experience?

Kindly update thanks
i have not personally used it but know for a fact that its legit!

people do use it...

especially AMG's
Dr,anna19, thanks for replying , do they get positions there?
kindly update
i dont think there are unfilled positions there (i am not sure actually)
but i do know that there are positions listed that people are wanting to swap...

so basically one person from one program can swap positions with another resident at a different program.

residencyswap is mainly useful if u are PGY2 or higher...

i dont remember seeing PGY1 spots

but then again this is what i saw few years ago...so info m giving u might not be totaly correct or up to date.

thats just from what i remember

hope that helps
dr.anna , thanks for your feedback Smile Smile i appreciate it
I've used this website and I did not get a position from it but it was extremely fast in notifying you of any openings after the match and scramble ended. I wanted to be notified immediately if there were any vacancies so that I could apply to them and this website will text and email you for up to 5 specialties of your choice (which you can change any time) whenever there is a vacancy in them. Because of this website, I was able to apply within minutes of the notification and was probably the first person to apply to some of them.

Again, I did not get any interview from these programs, maybe my application didn't suit them, but it did do the job of notifying me immediately of any vacancy just by sending an SMS to my phone right away. That part was worth the fee for me.
It is for Vacancy as well as Swap and many programs use it to post their vacancies, since not everyone is using the R3 system daily to check for vacancies. Plus the R3 system will not send you a notification in any way, but residentswap.org will (and I think that's the website we're talking about-- not residencyswap.com?)
You MIS-SPELLED it.

Should be:
residentswap.org not residencyswap.com !

It has residency vacancies and sends alerts of new ones.
the28shogun & Patty 2018 , thanks alot for your input , do you guys know anyone that got interviews from it??????????????/

the28shogun : do they write the hospital name , what year and what position?

sorry guys its .org not .com , applogy
Don't waste time with residencyswap. I see their spam messages from past few years, never saw anyone had luck except loosing money.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »