Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinical assistant ( Family practice) - astoria1234

A family practice clinic in Astoria , NY looking for an IMG to work as a clinical assistant with a good salary. Flexible schedule and hand on experience
I'm interested , please contact me, recinos_carias10
I'm interested. I living in Queens
To whom it may concern... I have already matched and am looking for work in the interim.
Please email nihir11373 and I will reply
Keerat_parmar
I am interested: igdelantar
UNIQUE PAID EXPERIENCE IN NY!!: PAID FOREIGN MEDICAL GRADUATE- CLINICAL ASSISTANTS, POSSIBLY LEADING TO NETWORKING, CLERKSHIPS AND RESIDENCY WITHIN THAT SAME HOSPITAL
RE:
‘We are looking for Foreign Medical Graduates to work in one of our 4 divisions.
….We also have a clerkship program available for any one interested in pursuing there Residency…’
For more information on the above as well as other offers visit this blog, i.e., :

U.S.M.L.E. / I.M.G. Success | Online

Creator’s Note

I am an I.M.G. I am currently a PGY-V. I have over 9 years of experience related to the USMLE and a wide variety of IMG’s residency application endeavors.

I have previously worked with graduates and medical students as the highest level of ERAS Application and USMLE Preparatory Courses-’ “guide.” There are 25 pages there, at our blog, “chock full” of “everything you wanted to know about how an IMG may pass his/her USMLE and gain residency.

About Us

We have 83,000 searches as of today. You may access all of this information, immediately, and see for yourself, what we have to offer, by simply viewing the top search result for the Key Worded- sentence below:

IMG Passed the USMLE and got IM Residency

i am interested. i live in astoria.

ricksny08
Interested..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »