Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple fails. Advice needed. - ferrarigirl14
Step 1 fail: 2014
Re-Step 1 pass: 2015
Step 2 ck and step 2 cs fail: 2017
its 2018 now.
how much more time do I have to complete my exams. also there is a possibility of me moving to Saudi Arabia end of this year. will an MD count there. and basically what should I do to pass he exams. cause I just feel lost. thankyou.
Hello,

I am an IMG and I scored 250+ on USMLE Step 1. I believe I can help you. I am teaching Step 1 to anyone who's looking for some extra help. I am holding individual online sessions of 1 hour duration 5 days/week. I am charging 300$/month. I guarantee you will pass if you study with me as long as you are willing to put in the hard work. I will be going over high yield resources like First aid for step 1 and uworld during the online sessions. I will be working with you to improve your weak areas. I will also be giving out a free half hour trial session for you to decide if my methods will benefit you.

Please leave me a message if you are seriously interested.
hi @ ferrarigirl14
i help students who have failed step 2 cs ..and i guarantee you that i will provide all the help you need to pass your step 2 cs ..and will make you pass your step 2 cs this time...if you are interested kindly leave an email at janevictoria905
SG Total Enterprise Solutions e CLASSeS for Health Care Professionals (ONLINE and INSTANT CHAT-BASED); call directly at six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred ext nine five two, nine seven nine...a "NEW WAY OF EFFICIENCY-BASED, OUTCOMES'-DRIVEN TEACHING..."
SIMPLIFIED-Outline for USMLE Success
I. Guaranteed Passage
a. Call in, 24-7 Information Line:
Six four one, seven one five , thirty nine hundred, ext nine five two, nine seven nine
You didn't fail, you just didn't try enough.
you fail when you stop trying.
you fail when you give up on your dreams, you fail when you walk away.
never give up, it's never too late.
we are 2018. so what?
you can do it, anyone who graduated from any medical school can do it. just have the faith and believe in yourself. don't feel down. stand up tall and say I can do it and God willing you will do it.
best of luck
thax!
Hello Dear Doctors, In this 40 minutes video, I will explain what are the best resources for getting the best possible outcome from your USMLE exams! As you all know, these exams are probably the most important exams in your life! Good Luck!

https://www.usmleforum.com/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »