Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just need to pass this - vibhav
Hi guys
So i did my cs exam in Houston here is list of my mistakes
1-case was perfect (3good ddx ,did pE , closure and advice was went perfectly )
2-i dont remember anything about it , i think I messed up in that case
3-it was ok
4-horrible i just can find one ddx and missed the top dx (1out of 3 ddx works)
5-it was ok even my answer for challenging Q was wrong
6-only had 2 good ddx but not sure about my empathy which was necessary to show more
7-perfect(3good ddx)
8-i can reach only one important ddx my second was weak ,and not sure about any missing point
9-missed top ddx my other ddx is weak
10- it was ok i got 3 good ddx
11- horrible things about this case is that i put top ddx in 3rd and 2nd and weakest in first ........
12- good
I think i have a lot of spelling mistakes(including spell of the name of diseases) , I could not check my Hpi
I miss to advice one of my px who was alcoholic
During counciling my voice was vibrating from stress

Any chance to passs Confused cared:
what about the physical exam?
Don't worry about DDx, my friend in 10 cases did 2 DDx and pass!
Since cant paste links, go to usmle-forums ----> step 2 cs forum -----> I just need to pass this - by Chavy

This exact post word for word is on the above posted link, and was posted on march08 2018, and got the results around may 1st 2018.
My Question- Why are you reposting it when you already have your results??? Really?
yeah snuff box
this person has taken the exam three times this month
he is a liar!!!
I failed my CS exam earlier this year and I dont recommend taking the Medical Legends course Dont believe that user "lucky lady" this is a worker for medical legends crap PA class ...I recently failed my cs exam thanks to medical legends scam class, they are run by a PA who has no business teaching USMLE to anyone, they only spend 5 hours each day and then dismiss us which is definitely not helpful, they didnt cover enough each day and they dont follow the recent CS exam changes

Their SP did not give enough feedback and did not correct my differentials and physicals they also did not play the role well as i was confused during the case. They also do not follow the recent CS exam changes There were only 4 patients present and this does not match up to the real exam situation, avoid medical legends it is an absolutely awful class.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »