• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaplan Videos ,U world 2017,Pathoma . all availabl - usmlesuper
Up
All updated now

How I passed the USMLE Step 2
CS with Thank you USMLE Forum! and got stars

How I passed the USMLE Step 2
CS with Thank you USMLE Forum! and got stars

As I went to prepare for the cs I could not find any really good study material or at least nothing that was a direct hit to what the exam was going to be like, I read mixed reviews on every company out there live courses, online, tutors etc. I decided to go with Thank you USMLE Forum! for 4 months and my actual exam experience was a mirror reflection of what I watched in Thank you USMLE Forum!s. I have been asked by several people what I used so I decided to write this up.
I sat for my cs exam in los Angeles in May and got my results in July 2018
I am 2nd career American student, and I did my med school in the Caribbean, although they give us some classes nothing extensive on the cs exam, I was concerned about my ability to pass on the first attempt.

A little about me, I am retired accountant and wanted to do something different. At my age it was hard to get through med school and all the required studies and exams. But being a single dad and really wanted a different lifestyle in terms of the work I do, I decided to go to a Caribbean medical school and I’m glad I did.

Thank you USMLE Forum! with the first aid paid off big time, I passed with stars and while I was taking the exam I was confident despite my minimal history in the medical field. I am writing this post because I think a lot of people struggle with the right material for the cs and I can say based on my score result and my experience you cant go wrong with Thank you USMLE Forum! and the first aid, any edition of the fa will work. You welcomed to ask any questions I’m happy to help the 2018 videos are top of line
Good luck

Thank you for a great review luvdoc
Which year?
2017-2018
2017 sir
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »