Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get into real business - hayaat
A patient presents to the E R unresponsive. His wife reports having found him that way this morning. He had mentioned a headache the night before and on CT scan is found to have a large intracranial bleed. After a thorough exam and appropriate consultations, he is declared brain dead. His driver's license indicates that he is to be an organ donor, and you see a heart shaped symbol on his license - but his wife is very emotional and does not want his organs removed. She says that after they got married, he adopted her religion and it is against their religion to have the body cut on after death. She is certain he would not have wanted them taken, and provides you with literature on the religion to prove her point. What is the most appropriate course of action?

A) Inform the wife that since he registered as an organ donor, you must respect his wishes
B) Attempt to answer all of the wife's concerns and obtain her consent, but if you are not able to, do not proceed
C) Obtain an ethics consult
D) Have the wife speak to an organ procurement coordinator to obtain consent - if they are unable to then do not remove his organs
For software development, try the outsourcing dev team because it is cost-effective. When you hire a software company to build your product, you are automatically managing your development fees. Also, you will eliminate any cost that you may incur for IT recruitment. I would tell you that I like this team. Here is their blog https://gbksoft.com/blog/enterprise-reso...-benefits/ .
i pick A
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »