Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed step 3 third attempt - habmdusa
Hey guys
i just wanted to share my experience with you all. I am a pgy 5 surgery resident.
my first attempt was in 3rd year. i gave without reading the exam. 163 fail. bad performance in all sections.

2nd attempt was during the early part of being PGY 5. I studied the U world questions x 2. I never could understand the EKG and murmurs questions right. I studied masters of boards. I prepped for 2 months. My score was 194. poor performance in CCS.

3rd attempt - 202. I did step 2 CK questions the peds, psych, and OB-gyn section as they are not that well in the step 3 Q bank and as a surgery resident, my knowledge of these areas is very week. I had a 5 days gap between the two days. in those 5 days, I prepped for ccs using the ccs stimulator. I was hoping I will pass as people said that's the easiest thing to improve. In my report; I actually did even worse in CCS then before and the MCQs saved me.

I feel very relieved. This exam was very tough.
i really liked the CCS stimulator but i guess it didnt help me. The other thing i noted is the software in teh sexam is SIGNIFICANTLY slower so you cant place all the orders ccs stimulator teaches us to.
hi
did u do any assessments before the test and if so what was the score?

i did the 2nd usmle world assessment. my score was 208.
congratulations
I. SUPER-Simplified (100%-Guaranteed U.S.M.L.E. Passage)
A. OUTCOMES’-Driven
B. ONLINE ACCESSIBLE- /Cloud-based-/Telephonic Instructional- Virtual “Rounds…”
C. COMPREHENSIVE & ULTRA-Rapid Review
D. SUPER-High-Yield (Outlines, Created by US…)
E. “IVY-“ Instructors
F. 24-7 IMMEDIATE, URGENT, CONTACT for More Information (Press “1,” to Dictate Your “Case”)
1. TELEPHONE Number: (855) 592-9855, Extension 1250

Events

Specialized initial intake for our Online program.

Applicant intake.

Data (Summary points: Details are in the correlated contact data).

1. 18th year in business
2. Ivy League-educated, and trained-, founder
3. MD
4. MS epidemiology and biostatistics
5. MS experimental psychology
6. MPH health policy and administration
7. MBA finance
8. Family medicine residency
9. Publication1 in Medical Hypotheses
10. Publication2 in Schizophr Research
11. Online and telephonic
12. Step 1
13. Step 2-CK
14. Step 3
15. Guaranteed passage, or you will not pay-period…
16. Super-simplified
17. Standardized schedules for all of these processes below in our management of your “case”
18. 100% of the study materials are provided by us
19. First phase of management: Introductory Strategies for USMLE Materials’ Review
20. Second phase of management: Broad –Intensive Strategies for USMLE Materials’ Review
21. Third phase of management: Selective-Intensive Strategies for USMLE Materials’ Review
22. Standardized online set-up of registered student’s infrastructure so as to allow an easy access to study materials (in the Cloud)
23. Standardized study materials’ delivery to you online (in the Cloud)
24. Standardized study materials’ review process
25. Standardized study materials’ discussion of review process with instructor
26. Standardized study materials’ (past USMLE) mcqs’ quiz as assessments
27. Standardized study materials’ discussion of (past USMLE) mcqs’ quiz as assessments-outcomes, with instructor
28. Standardized registration materials (with, or without financing; escrow account-based guarantee)
29. Standardized MLSA courses’ study materials’ listing
30. Standardized means to immediately set-up a telephonic appointment and learn more about us via a free consultation regarding your “case…”

Telephone no (855) 592-9855 extension 1250
IIB1a

Events

Specialized initial intake for our Online program.

Applicant intake.

Data (Summary points: Details are in the correlated contact data).

1. 18th year in business
2. Ivy League-educated, and trained-, founder
3. MD
4. MS epidemiology and biostatistics
5. MS experimental psychology
6. MPH health policy and administration
7. MBA finance
8. Family medicine residency
9. Publication1 in Medical Hypotheses
10. Publication2 in Schizophr Research
11. Online and telephonic
12. Step 1
13. Step 2-CK
14. Step 3
15. Guaranteed passage, or you will not pay-period…
16. Super-simplified
17. Standardized schedules for all of these processes below in our management of your “case”
18. 100% of the study materials are provided by us
19. First phase of management: Introductory Strategies for USMLE Materials’ Review
20. Second phase of management: Broad –Intensive Strategies for USMLE Materials’ Review
21. Third phase of management: Selective-Intensive Strategies for USMLE Materials’ Review
22. Standardized online set-up of registered student’s infrastructure so as to allow an easy access to study materials (in the Cloud)
23. Standardized study materials’ delivery to you online (in the Cloud)
24. Standardized study materials’ review process
25. Standardized study materials’ discussion of review process with instructor
26. Standardized study materials’ (past USMLE) mcqs’ quiz as assessments
27. Standardized study materials’ discussion of (past USMLE) mcqs’ quiz as assessments-outcomes, with instructor
28. Standardized registration materials (with, or without financing; escrow account-based guarantee)
29. Standardized MLSA courses’ study materials’ listing
30. Standardized means to immediately set-up a telephonic appointment and learn more about us via a free consultation regarding your “case…”

Telephone no (855) 592-9855 extension 1250
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »