Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pathology application - cs616
@cvd my pathology rotation was basically working as a lab tech in a hospital for the past few years, it did not come easy as i had no contacts. i called around 200 people before landing this job, where i worked with 3 pathologists who wrote me L.O.R. , other than that i honestly don't have anything special on my c.v.
@annsosam, thank you, i really hope we all do. no i did not receive interview from them.
anyone interviewing at university of florida jacksonville
Hello,

Has anyone interviewed at Cleveland MetroHealth medical center, Ohio? please reply.

@alikhan121986 Could you please share your interview experience, like what type of questions asked, any subject based questions etc..

Thank you
I have been to 3 iv so far, they all have been nice, no crazy questions, just simple stuff, like tell me about yourself, your work experience in pathology if any, or any research if you have done. your 5 year plans. hope that helps
Thank you alikhan121986, could you please tell me what questions did you ask faculty or program director?
@usmlemlg sorry for the late reply, i usually ask about what typical day of resident is like, few questions about research if it is a research heavy program. about electives.. so on and so forth...
Hi! Any one received interviews from Mount Sinai/ St.Luke's, Mount Sinai, Westchester Medical Center, NYU, Winthrop Hospital?

BTW, I haven't received any interviews!
Just want to know because these were the programs I'm interested in.

St.Luke's is prematch.

Best wishes.
Rejection from:
Henry Ford Hospital - Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, MI.

Hello December!
rejection ICHAN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE MOUNT SINAI PATHOLOGY! Their interview season has concluded, incase anyone was wondering.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »