Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best online step1 course? - usmlestudent77

Hello Doctors, I am an old IMG mother of 4 kids. I am studying for Step 1. I would like to joine online step 1 prep course. I found Kaplan, Becker and PASS program. What is the best one?
Thanks in advance for your help.
U.S.M.L.E. Success | Online

Founder’s Note

I am an MD-teacher, a Yale graduate, and former fellow of the Yale New Haven Hospital system. I have over 17 years of tutoring experience and tutor for all of the USMLE “written” Steps.

I have previously worked for graduate and medical students as the highest level of tutor. Within our Introductory Strategies for the USMLE Program, I have also written dissected and analyzed USMLE –type questions for prominent question banks. Because of this, I am aware of "insider information" on how the step exam questions and answers are written. This will allow you to get inside the test writer's mind - the most advanced skill - and answer questions correctly with test taking alone.

About Us

Beyond the USMLE, we can be your comprehensive consultants for shelf exams and the residency application process. Many of our international medical students have matched into the most competitive residencies and fellowships, including plastic surgery, general surgery, cardiology, infectious disease, and more.

We have also worked extensively with Caribbean, other continents’ IMGs, and DO students. From years of experience, we understand your unique concerns for the USMLE step exams and the residency application process.

We offer a free 45-minute initial phone consultation (phone; Ph# ext twelve fifty Set up a Telephone Appointment, Now) to assess your needs, make general recommendations (cost is thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollar per step, answer any questions regarding my services, and discuss pricing options (financing is available).
Hi! may I ask what your status background? YOG? I see you been searching for resources almost 4 yrs now ( http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=786589 )

Hi Cardio69,
I am an old grad, graduated 20 years ago. Mother of 4 kids. That's true on 2014 I started studying for step1 but I had family obligations and I gave up. Also I am a U.S citizen. What is the best usmle prep course?
Thanks!
Founder’s Note

I am an MD-teacher, a Yale graduate, and former fellow of the Yale New Haven Hospital system. I have over 17 years of tutoring experience and tutor for all of the USMLE “written” Steps.

I have previously worked for graduate and medical students as the highest level of tutor. Within our Introductory Strategies for the USMLE Program, I have also written dissected and analyzed USMLE –type questions for prominent question banks. Because of this, I am aware of "insider information" on how the step exam questions and answers are written. This will allow you to get inside the test writer's mind - the most advanced skill - and answer questions correctly with test taking alone.

About Us

Beyond the USMLE, we can be your comprehensive consultants for shelf exams and the residency application process. Many of our international medical students have matched into the most competitive residencies and fellowships, including plastic surgery, general surgery, cardiology, infectious disease, and more.

We have also worked extensively with Caribbean, other continents’ IMGs, and DO students. From years of experience, we understand your unique concerns for the USMLE step exams and the residency application process.

We offer a free 45-minute initial phone consultation (phone; Ph# ext twelve fifty Set up a Telephone Appointment, Now) to assess your needs, make general recommendations (cost is thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollar per step, answer any questions regarding my services, and discuss pricing options (financing is available).
I suspect the best course for self-motivated, disciplined students is www.usmleready.com

I used this method to score 241 in 6 weeks, as a foreign graduate after graduation.

You can read about my methodology here:

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-prepare-f...b-Suleiman

You can sign up for a free consultation at: www.usmleready.com

The cost for step 1 from day 1 to test day is $999 with a 220+ money back guarantee. Industry leader.

Ayub Suleiman, MD
Mt. Sinai-RUMC
Diagnostic Radiology, PGY-5
www.usmleready.com
@Hi you have been out 2 decades and don't think review corse gone work. But in order for me to see where you stand. Go head and ans 2 Q on the case here for me, and ever mind adver & spammer here post it here.

A 53 y/o M present to you with few diagnoses of 3 endocrine neoplasia, however, pat can’t recall what exact diagnosis made by endocrinologist/oncologist named. You order US analytic study of the pancreas and parathyroid and soon result come back with hypersecretory tumors of β cell in the pancreas and parathyroid gland. CT of pituitary reveals https://img.medscapestatic.com/pi/meds/ckb/45/15645.jpg and report of prolactin. With the pic I have been given you, Q1) Tell me what’s Dx here? Q2) Which of the following laboratory serum values you thing gone see in pat ( Na (norm/low/high), K (norm/low/high), Ca (norm/low/high), bicarb/HCO3 (norm/low/high), BUN (norm/low/high), Cr (norm/low/high) and glucose/fasting (norm/low/high)?
@ usmlestudent77 ans my 2 Qs
MEMBERS, please be respectful let here ans the Qs... Thank you for acting like Dr in advance!
IIB1a
Events
Specialized for our program.
Applicant intake.
Data (Summary points: Details are in the correlated weblinks).
1. 18th year in business
2. Ivy League-educated, and trained-, founder
3. MD
4. MS epidemiology and biostatistics
5. MS experimental psychology
6. MPH health policy and administration
7. MBA finance
8. Family medicine residency
9. Publication1 in Medical Hypotheses
10. Publication2 in Schizophr Research
11. Online and telephonic
12. Step 1
13. Step 2-CK
14. Step 3
15. Guaranteed passage, or you will not pay-period…
16. Super-simplified
17. Standardized schedules for all of these processes below in our management of your “case”
18. 100% of the study materials are provided by us
19. First phase of management: Introductory Strategies for USMLE Materials’ Review
20. Second phase of management: Broad –Intensive Strategies for USMLE Materials’ Review
21. Third phase of management: Selective-Intensive Strategies for USMLE Materials’ Review
22. Standardized online set-up of registered student’s infrastructure so as to allow an easy access to study materials (in the Cloud)
23. Standardized study materials’ delivery to you online (in the Cloud)
24. Standardized study materials’ review process
25. Standardized study materials’ discussion of review process with instructor
26. Standardized study materials’ (past USMLE) mcqs’ quiz as assessments
27. Standardized study materials’ discussion of (past USMLE) mcqs’ quiz as assessments-outcomes, with instructor
28. Standardized registration materials (with, or without financing; escrow account-based guarantee)
29. Standardized MLSA courses’ study materials’ listing
30. Standardized means to immediately set-up a telephonic appointment and learn more about us via a free consultation regarding your “case…”
ext 1250
USMLE STEP 1 COURSE DETAIL

Our USMLE Step-1 Preparation Course is a Live, comprehensive, high-yield Course with an over 99% Student Success Rate that is designed to ensure that you master the information needed to achieve a top score on the Step 1 exam.

USMLE STEP-1 16 WEEKS COURSE DETAILS
3 days a week , each class is of 2 hours
Classes are done LIVE
All topics covered in detail
MCQs at the end of each topic
Charges: $400/- per month ( in group classes)
Thank you USMLE Forum!

Thank you USMLE Forum!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »