Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any chance of IVs - sandhu123

YOG: 2008 FEB

Step 1: 230/ 97 percentile in 2009

Step 2 CS (2nd attempt)

Step 2CK : 245 (Today)

6 months USCE, research fellowship for 2 years ina top tier university, GC holder.

No interviews what so ever. What should I do ? Take the PLAB and tell uncle sam to kiss my ass ?

Also, I JUST submitted the requested to transmit my score for CK to ERAS, how long do they take ?

I am afraid you can't apply because your step1 score was in 2009 and step 2 ck is 2018. you pass 7years rules. did you apply for your ECFMG certification ?
you can apply without ECFMG certificate but your step1 score was already expired. you need take it again to get ECFMG certificate. but I am also not that much familiar with this issue.
Sorry I missed it. I took Step 1 again and scored 223. I have ECFMG certificate this year but no contacts in the program
You will be getting ECFMG certificate only after all the steps are completed that is Step1 and Step2 exam.
it takes normally 1-3 days to get ECFMG certificate and it will be directly submitted to the programs or else you can email the programs directly about the ECFMG certificate.
Try to do hands-on rotations to improve the CV which can help your application to improve the chance of getting matched and complete the Step3 exam this will strengthen the application.
Thanks guys. one of my medical school letters is very old. Is there an expiry date for LoRs ?
Some programs specify: 6 months or 1 year. In general - after 2 years it is definitely old. I asked the same person to give me another with newer date.
try to get done with step 3 with a good score
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »