Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mission Residency - nirzar
Hi guys,

I enrolled with Dr. Brian last year after hearing positive reviews from my seniors. His strategies have helped me tremendously in tackling interview questions. Although I did not match, he never stopped supporting me. He reviewed my CV and advised me how I could improve it in the 6 months leading to September. This helped me to get interviews from very good university programs.
Dr. Brian never makes us mug up answers. He focuses more on delivery and helps us filter some of the content thereby making our answers to the point.
For the number of hours he puts in and the practice we get, I believe this is a very good investment.
At the end of the day his practices for interviews are equivalent to UWORLD for the steps.
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE AND STOP ADVERTISING BRIAN AND HIS STUPID COURSE.
ITS HIGH TIME GUYS, THIS GUY IS LOOTING YOUR 4000$ FOR NOTHING.
SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT FALL PREY TO SUCH SCAM COMPANIES.
I am sorry matcharesident that you did not match. I wish you were brave enough to tell your name, so that we can see how much you have attended mocks. You did not match because clearly you did not learn anything in classes Smile
Complete crap. Save your money and time. You are doctors for god's sake. You are saving lives and already might have handled many more difficult situations in life with ease. You have passed all the USMLEs. You don't need advice from a random utter failure in life who wants to take advantage of people's ignorance. If you need a course to prepare for an interview you would be needing help for everything you do in life. Man up and stop depending on every random person on the road.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »