hi folks
yog 2012
step 1 2attemts 199
ck 3 attempts 218
cs 1 attempt
us citizen
some programs say app deadline December 31st

do I try my luck n apply?

its time consuming looking programs individually anybody with list for IM, psych, peads and family medicine?
From a program coordinator - Unfortunately, most programs have already sent all interviews and are maintaining wait lists at this point. Also, your scores and yog will most likely filter you out of most programs. The number of attempts and low scores are going to be difficult to overcome, even for next year. I would recommend making connections to try to secure an interview. Although it will be difficult, it is not impossible with connections to get an interview or two. The Match has become so competitive, and with scores and attempts, you will need those connections to have your application reviewed. Best of luck!
tnx
Most of the programs may have completed their slots, its better to apply for next year with strong CV and complete Step3 exam to make the application strong.
I think it will be better to strengthen the application and get strong LORs for the next year. If you want to apply to the programs then try to contact them for sending the application.
You’re extremely late and your cv is not competitive. Save yourself your money.

Also you have yo be willing to research programs yourself. Don’t expect someone to hand you a list of program that might consider you.
@baesiosis,

I have the same creds as you do, Let go over this together. Let me know if you are down so we can start preparing for step 3 together. We can do it. Please reply back if you want to so i can give you my email and we can go from there. I live in states too.
@ peterh
ok send ur skype id
Can we get in touch I am in the same situation , i mean regrading YOG
Now is too late, apply next year

my email sepideh_snb
I highly recommend CSEVideo to anyone who wants to pass on the first attempt. I passed on the first attempt with higher performance a a score report I can be proud of and give much gratitude to CSEVideo for this result. All the kids I talk to tell me they would not have passed the first time if it was not for CSEVideo,

the benefits are, that CSEVideos match the actual cs exam encounters and the first aid cases. the videos bring the first aid alive. The video encounters make it so you can understand how to act and react in each case during the exam. the physical exams are spot on and accurate according to any clinical scenario.

For me, it made my actual exam more comfortable. So Im writing this because they were very nice to me, I was unsure about my diagnosis and I could call or email them anytime to get answers even for clinical questions. The customer service people always answered the phone or my email withing minutes.were each time they were patient and very kind and even gave me discounts when i asked.

so yes I recommend CSEVideo because my experience was very positive and the other reviews Ive seen are more then likely disgruntled vendors and not real students. Not based on what my friends tell me. We all agree for CSEVideo and recommend it if you want to pass your exam quickly. Based on what I have seen lately I felt I wanted to step up for this awesome company. I have been on theis forum for a long time so you know I don't work for them. I am just giving credit where credit is due.
good luck everyone Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »