Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any hope for me? - mdlady
Thank you for your advice.

Am I considered an old graduate when I haven't finished my rotations and don't have my med school graduation certificate yet?
Try to get hands-on rotation in the specialty you want to match to make the application better and can show that you are clinically active. Also, get good score in CK exam and complete the Step3 in first attempt.
@shamala, I will. Thank you!
Your chances are notgood, but you have to finish all your test before we can a clearer picture. Might as well go all out now and get the highest scores possible, Time doesn't matter anymore, you're already an old graduate. So just concentrate on getting an extremely high score on the next tests. Like really blow them out of the water, im thinking 250+
@jjrodz, thanks for responding.

If I haven't yet graduated from med school, am I still considered old graduate? I still have few elective rotations left and then I will get my MD diploma from school. I had too many family events that made it longer for me to finish things, but it is what it is. Just so depressing. My life sucks overall cuz I'm always studying and no social life at all, just all alone for all these years.

I agree with your plan. I will do my best to get good score on CK and Step 3.

keep going, giving up shouldn't be an option..you will get to your destiny ..don't listen to negative comments...and stay positive Smile
your yog is a plus, get an amazing score in ck , give step 3, do rotations, start research..and u will get plenty of IVs
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »