Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lor and my application in eras... - learningg
- A consultant with whom i worked more than 6 months, has given me an excellent LOR. The consultant asked me to come back and work more time for him but due to my refusal he is not happy with me. The original LOR is with me and I want to use it as non waived LOR in my Sep 2019 ERas application.
-My question is Can the consultant can affect my application by contacting Eras.

please share your thoughts. Thanks
I dont think it will affect the application because you have an LOR so you are not contacting the letter writer for asking the LOR.
I agree, there is really no signal to him that you are using his LOR in your ERAS documentation. In any case, it is doubtful that he could retract what he has already written about you. Certainly not because you refused to work with him further, which has nothing to do with your clinical skills.
@kavya@4a1 and @futuremd313..... Thank you so much for your guidance.

And yes, I will myself upload the letter on ERAS. Thank again.
It wont be a problem you can use the LOR in your application as unwaived LOR, but try to look for waived LORs first if you cannot find any you can use that LOR.
@yengal....Thank you.

-If i have used unwaived LORS this Match cycle by some physicians. Is it okay if I ask the same physicians for re-written waived LORS for the match cycle starting in Sep 2019.

- Is there a time limit for LOR to be considered as Fresh and not old.??

Docs...please help. Thanks a lot
He cannot contact Eras on your behalf.
@shamala...Thank you v much DOC.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »