Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Grad IMG 2006 , mutiple attempts Matched - drtrezk
God Knows It's not a spam and I'm not going to keep responding in comments but It's a Miracle
Old Grad IMG , 5 attempts in step 1 and 198 score , 4 attempts in CK step 2 with 218 score , 2 attempts in CS , 3 attempts in step 3 with 212 score , 2 publications and clinical research experience helped me to find connections and 3 years of USCE and excellent 6 l etters of recommendations matched in prestigious program in California orange county ...
what matters is USCE and how to impress every single person in the program from the PD to every single resident..
I matched after 3 years of trying to match
My message to you is never give up on your dream because Medicine is only for those who can not imagine doing anything else...
God bless you all..
Which specialty? AMAZING STORY! ConGRATS
ahahah... fat troll
5 attempts in step 1
seriously
@neurogirl91 very prestigious family medicine program
@helga45 yes seriously
@syld in the beginning we really need to get rid of toxic disgusting rotten spirits like your ass so people can peruse their dream and fight for it ..
all what you need to wear your strongest suit and do your best to volunteer in a hospital that has a residency program and prove your self to every single person there (I mean every single person )
and prove you are a good clinician .. if you let the PD and choosing committee like you and believed in you they would give you the chance regardless..
God bless all of you and give you the spirit to fight for your dreams..
@drtrezk,
I can not imagine 5-4-2-3 attempts, my spirit would be destroyed.
Can volunteering be considered as USCE ...somehow?
Congraluations! You deserve to match!
How many IVs did you get?
hello congrats
pls can I have your phone number to talk to you directly or at least your e mail
Talking to you directly will surely give some hope and encouragement
thanks in anticipation
Dr trez ,thank you for sharing your story .i took a screenshot of your post so whenever I feel disappointed ,I read it .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »