Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone starting to read for STEP 3...? - oldgrad2020
After a long long break I am going to be studying for step 3. I also work full time.
I live in the NE.
If you are willing to read for a couple of hours in the morning 6:00-8:00AM, let me know please.
I have MTB and the Kaplan Medical 2017-18 books. Starting from scratch. If you have been reading and preparing for months then it wont work. I am open to another strategy.

Leave me a message here and I will reply in a couple of days.
I am not on the right time zone for that hour, (PST), but would like to connect with you as I am also an oldgrad. My SkypeID mommd5

Perhaps we can study on weekends as well. Hope to hear from you.
Hi!
What books do you have or want to read? Do you have a definite plan?
I am not definite but I would like to read MTB together with someone, if that means in the night for me (EST vs. PST) then that's ok. My 8:30PM-10:00PM.
Let me know what you are thinking in terms of approaching the exam prep.

@oldgrad2020

I'm interested, what is your skype iD or email.
Please let me know.
I will contact you.
Thanks
Hi,
I am looking for sp to read kaplan lecture note. I work full time, I am in the same time zone. If you are interested please email me: mfasszh
Good luck with the exam
Hi, this is my first read mtb. my skype id :marinajoseph30, PST time[california]
Im interested in reading MTB as well central time email mewalam88
Before you take Step 3 schedule a Step 3 guidance session with Thank you USMLE Forum!!
i am looking for step 3 MCQ and topic review on MTB let me know of you are intrested, exam in 2 mo
email me :
elmiramof
I am interested. Old graduate. Would like to take test next year April or May. Reach out to me. usmleforum7
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »