Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usmletutoring for step 3 - drsinha
Hello everyone,
I am an IMG who is currently an Internal Medicine resident and highly experienced USMLE tutor who have been involved in teaching USMLE for almost three years from now. I have cleared all my steps with high performance. I am available to teach during the evenings and over the weekends.
As most people have difficulty in CCS portion, Biostats and Foundation Stuff, I have made special classes for CCS, Biostats and Anatomy and Pharmacology. I will tell you what the exam is looking for and help you get your dream score.
Methodology of my tutoring :
I analyze and then categorize the issue. For e.g. if someone is missing questions simply because there is a gap in their knowledge base or if there is a problem with their test-taking strategy.
From there, I teach them useful tips like how to break down a question and summarize key details, utilize the process of elimination to hone in on the correct answer, and timing skills that will ensure they are never rushed.
I conduct periodic mocks to evaluate my student performance along with NBMES and target weak areas.
I can assure you that if you work hard, together with my right guidance I can help you pass with high scores.
All my sessions are one-on-one over skype because with a tutor, everything is individualized to the specific student – there is no one-size-fits-all approach to learning.
Don’t let Step 3 become overwhelming for you.
If you are interested and serious about getting your dream score to carry on this beautiful and wonderful journey of US residency, feel free to contact me at usmlepreps3 or call me at 786-451-9281 for a complimentary session for 30 minutes where I can walk you through my strategy and know more about you to make a customized plan for you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »