Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed CS in philadelphia what used - loumed252
I got my passing score report for the USMLE step 2 CS exam earlier this month and I am glad I passed. I would like to thank the GoldUSMLE class it was well worth the money and I found out I passed my USMLE step 2 CS exam with high performance, I would like to thank the hardworking people of GoldUSMLE For helping me pass. They covered all the necessary 2019-2020 physical exam maneuvers and history taking tips, it was extremely useful and thorough. There was oral and written feedback given by their excellent standardized patients. The doctor also covered a large amount of material in a easy well organized manner, over a short period of time. Now I am ECFMG certified and I thank the GoldUSMLE cs class with all my heart. I have my passing score report I'm ready to verify that I am a real student. Taking the class and practice exam with goldusmle was the best choice i've made. It is must for USMLE STEP 2 cs exam and I highly recommend it.
id also like to thank all the study partners i've met on this forum
Would you like to be a study partner with me for STEP2 CS? My email is 19670824dqm.
i need some help in my preparation. I have started 20 days ago. please email/ skype at qudsia1_nice. thankyou
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »