Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEP 1 Tutor Committed To Helping You Succeed - medschoolusmletutor
Hello USMLE Forum,

I hope everyone is staying safe during this time. I am a tutor that currently has availability to work closely with a student to help them excel on their exam. I have years of experience working with students. From undergraduate to medical school, I have been able to help them increase their confidence and competence so they perform well on their required exams. I currently attend a US MD program and I scored 260+ on Step 1 and will be able to share with you what I’ve learned going through the process.

I do things slightly differently from other tutors where I only work with one or two students at a time. It allows me to focus and assess where they need improvement and allows me to track their progress. After each session, as well as weekly, the student and I will go over their performance and what they should work on for the next session. It’s critical for there to be continual improvement as you prepare for Step 1, and to identify any weaknesses as soon as possible. Together we can work on your study schedule, test-taking strategies, as well as solidify concepts.

I am extremely flexible with my availability and will work with you to figure out a schedule.

Please let me know if you are interested in working closely with a tutor, I currently have availability for a student.

You can contact me at the email below with any further questions:
medschoolusmletutor
Dear Tutor, I would like to know more about you. Please contact me on my cell : +919818421042 and we can discuss.
super-simplified USMLE
Email: Thank you USMLE Forum!
20th anniversary; Nobel caliber- ivy league founder (MD; i.e., worked under several...); guarantee;all steps; telephonic, case-workup-driven didactics, with high quality, rich, multi-media- course content-supplementation i.e., comprehensive, outcomes'-driven, in nature; precisely organized, systematic, "working person-friendly-" bi-phasic schedule i.e., phase I: 48 broad intensive modules; II:48 selective intensive modules; contact us for an emergent, immediate consultation…
Thanks for this post, I am now thinking about the idea with a tutor. I used to use various writing services to help with my studies, often Papers Owl. A year ago I found a very good site https://www.mamma.com/us/papersowl-com where I read a lot of reviews and decided to give it a try. But this year I want to try a different method of helping in my studies, but I don't really like the online format(
You've made some good points there. I looked on the net for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website. The amount of knowledge and information available on internet is admirable. The invention of internet has revolutionized and changed the system of education. The entire academic activity is conducted on internet and computer. Education is very effective in developing someone’s thinking. Individuals are presently more concerned to have a decent education. It will have a major impact on the general development of the nation. https://essayacademia.com/

I don't know how they can handle that but they're pretty resilient. For commercial roofing visit sterlinghtsroofing.com/commercial-roofing
I don't know how they can handle that but they're pretty resilient. For commercial roofing visit https://sterlinghtsroofing.com/commercial-roofing/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »