Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 3 on 5th attempt :( - pass2020
Dear friends:

I got my step 3 results this week and learned that I failed on my 5th attempt. I only have one more attempt left and I really need sincere advice on what I need to change or study.

Please do not leave discouraging msg as I am trying to hold it together.

Study material this time:

Step 3 UW q-bank (multiple times) end score 68%
MTB step 3
NBME 5 offline with SP
UW self test 1 & 2
reviewed some step 1 notes

CCS UW
CCS.com cases
CCS 50 star cases
I am sorry to hear that . i think you should not give up , try to do offline step 2 ck uworld and do ARCHERS ccs cases all of them , they are around 90 cases .
Sorry to hear that, what is your UWSA scores?
oh am sorry. I am doing Archer CCS, theory and scoring high on Uworld.
Is your ccs much higher than mcq?
Why did not you do archer ccs after that many attempts ?
I hope you did not follow ccscases,com because it is saying everywhere they score and make you do wrong things like vaccines, screening in emergency cases. If you have done those, it may have counted against you.

did you score well on step 2ck? I will pray for you, please do not be discouraged, we are all destined to win this
Drug Safety Physician & Medical Reviewer is an excellent career of choice for physicians with long term career in US. ACCRE Accredited - US focused Drug Safety & Medical Reviewer Certification, Internship & Career Guidance.
+91 9810068241 , ,
@pass2020 would you be interested in reading firstAid2020 with me for an hour or two daily. I have started step3 study a few times and stopped because of a busy work schedule and family stuff. I want to start from the beginning. if you want to just read step 1 FA 2020 with me daily or MTB let me know.
Please recommend tutor or someone in this group benefited from Premier review course. I have not used but you can call them and speak. How was ur score? Have you finished ur residency?
Do you have Skype? do you mind sharing .
i think best thing is do step 2 qbank if you have had multiple attempts on step 3 and do again step 3 qbank and practise listen again and again archer ccs cases that is the key to pass step 3 . i dont think any tutor can help .
mkusmle3

Time management has always been my problem on the real exam even though I practice time management on qbanks.

My CCS is always in the middle ‘same’ as my questions which are also in the middle except biostat which is low.

I have done archer, I did archer ccs in 2014 when I first took the exam but after that I was taking it during residency and took exam with limited time to study.

I did ccs.com I did not know they had mistakes so thank you for pointing that out.

I took my step 2CK long time ago and scored average.

Thank you for your prayers….I need all the prayer I can get
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »