Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study partner for step 1 - yhuddiee
I am an IMG-3yrs, schooled in Ghana from Nigeria. I am Writing my exam in two months. I am looking for a study partner with same timeline. Send me a mail - obiakuo
writing exam at the end of next month. if you want to do Boards and beyond review with me...will be doing 2/3 systems per week...The plan is we will be watching the videos of our own and then after every hour will reviewing the concept.
The main reason I wanna do this is I lack focus while just watch the video. If anyone interested please post your contacts will reach you shortly/
Thank you for the useful information. Being a student, I looked to similar resources for help. My efforts to write the term paper were few. Somehow I found a site https://www.trustmypaper.com/ and decided to try to get my work off the ground. Writing texts for me is a whole quest. Due to the lack of time, I could not even allocate an hour for reading literature.
Hi! I'm an IMG,who graduated 3 years ago from Hyd, India. I'm currently in the US and I'm about to start final dedicated phase of prep as of March 2021. I plan on taking the step in a few weeks, and aiming for a score of 250+, and felt it would be nice to have an SP for accountability and maybe discussions if you'd like.

I'm looking for a female IMG from India/neighboring countries, as our curriculum is similar. Preferably someone who is close to the exam too, not a beginner, and someone who can dedicate about 8-10 hours a day. We can get on a chat or call to see if we are compatible with each other, and if we have similar goals and feel we can help each other, we could study together.

Feel free to contact me at +1 ‪(347) 674-6739‬ for faster response.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »