Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please post ur visa experience when applying 4 CS - jazzy_lover
hi,
i had an visa interview today n got visa for 10 yrs.
I was asked foll. q.
what's the purpose?
Show me ur score reports?
What r u doing nowadays?
what's ur speciality?
Who will fund ur trip?
that's it. nothing else.
i got the impression that if u have a valid reason n u can proof it then there won't any problem 4 getting visa n ya little bit of luck,smiling face n confidence.
if want to ask anything please feel free to ask.
Thanks n goodluck.
to maniadoc.
I really have no idea about j visa.I had an waiting time for 3 months for b1/b2 visa.
to others ,please post ur experiences .it really helps to ease off some tension regarding getting visa.
great job jazzy lover your input is encourging,
did you show the letter from your job with your salary , did he ask you about score report?
or about the csa letter & scheduling permit ? did your answers were detailed or short answers , & for 10 years mean you didnot apply for visa again when you want to travel again please if you can answer these,& have anice travel
Hi I got visa interview in june at chennai .i am appearing for step2cs for second time
First time I got visa only for 2 mon. I don™t know whats my chance of getting visa as
I have to tell the same reason as going to appear for step2cs.any sugessions to put
The purpose of trip. I am very much worried.
Well I had my interview in Lahore.
The Counceller first greeted me smilingly and then asked:

Why are u going to USA?
Then asked to wait for 1 minute(He came after 5 to 7 min)
Then again asked:
Show the score reports
What are ur interests

and then approved visa and said that Passport will reach within at least 4-6 wks.
THATS ALL.

Am waiting for passport these days.
Thanks mish74.
She didn't ask me to show the letter from my job , but i had an letter from my employer in which he wrote that im granting leave to Dr.xyz(that's me) for two weeks starting from this date to that date.He also mentioned that im getting *** amount of salary per month,n that i will resume my job after coming back.But vo didn't ask for that.She just asked me that where i m working now n what speciality do i have.I said that im working as resident doctor in xyz clinic.im a general physician but i intend to do my residency in paediatrics.
She asked me to show my scores report.That was the only document she saw.Nothing else.
She didnt ask me about csa letter & scheduling permit .
I think my answers were to the point.For e.g she asked me who will fund ur trip i just said myself n my parents.
But interview was really cool.She just asked me 4 or 5 q. n asked me to just show score reports.That's it. nothing else. But i still will advise all of u to carry all the documents including proof of ur finances, cause u never know what she might ask for.so its better to be overprepared.
Ya i think so that idon't need to go again for visa interview for the period of 10 yrs unless i apply for j1 /h1 visa which i will need to apply if i match.

To oculomotor,
i really have no idea what u say again but I think its better to say truth than giving other reason.Cause u r having a valid purpose .But just be confident.Sorry can't help much on this
thank you jazzy-lover for your input , that is cool .
for oculomotor did you get single entery in the first interveiw ( 1st cs ) ,if not you can just told the officer in usa border about the purpose of your trip ( csa ) ,however even in if it is single entery & in all cases you have to say the truth as jazzy _lover said ,but I think 2nd interview is easier than 1st one ,because you have approved that you have strong ties to return to your country ,I think you will get it . be confident in your self
for faz is it 4-6 weeeeeeeks to receive you passort by courier service ( so long time ) after stamping , is it usual or depend on country ,please jazzy_ lover after how long you will receive you passport ? if you have answer thanks
hi Mish74,
I got passport on the next day of interview.There is an two option.One is that it will be send to u by courier service by which u get the passport within 72 hrs of interview.Other option is known as Rush service in which u can collect ur passport by going to office of vfs center on next day of interview .In delhi u can collect ur passport on next day of interview during 2 to 4 pm.If u don't collect during that period then the office will send to u by courier .
thanks for your response
hi everyone !
U guys r doing a great job by posting your visa interview experiences , it will definitely be of great help for everyone applying for CS .I have mine on 11th of may at delhi ...please please post your experiences !! and esp the atypical questions they asked .....
thanks a lot in advance and good luck to all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »