Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please post ur visa experience when applying 4 CS - jazzy_lover
just bumping this thread to help sarab, 4june....n many more
thanks alot ... but still I have concerns ..... Now

Is it better to say i have for eg .. aunt citizen & taht she is ready to help me in any fund I need in addition to the fund I will show them ,, i have approximately 10,000 ...
also ... i have the situation like padmaraj .... what if i'm not employed now .. i just had My CV ..showing where I worked ..from what date to date ...so what will be my case please ...
Its better not to mention that u have a aunt there.show your parents income too.In the column, where it is asked who will pay for your trip ,write in that column "self n family".and then take financial document of ur parents too.
If you know any doctor ,then get a letter from him that you r employed with him .
this is my personal opinion.
ok thanks alot ..
hi everybody
I am from India . I have written my step 1 . I am going to write my step 2 on september 8 .

Now I am planning to appear for CSA visa

my doubt is " Is it possible to get CSA visa without step2ck score report OR without writting step 2ck "

Hi
Ya usually its difficult to get visa without writing step 2 ck.If u go without writing step 2 ,they won't reject u but will tell u to meet them after u give ur step 2 ck .U won't have to apply again for visa .
Could any please tell me that is there any difficulty for asian docs to get visa from european nations like UK,France,Italy,Germany
I know in U.K. they recommend you to apply visa from your home country...
bump
I have a question about job letter.

how should my boss write about job letter?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »