Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interviews 2020-2021 - hopeless2919
Anyone received any interviews in FM,IM,Peds or any other specialty? Wondering what's going on this cycle.
1 in IM so far
just received an interview invitation. Please suggest what to say in reply to them.
in Family medicine. Have applied to total of 10 programs.
Its very quiet on my end. I didnt receive any,so far.
Same here, no interview or rejection ....
I haven’t any either. Few rejections but no interviews.
I am trying to confirm my interview though email however, the program is not replying to me. I called them and recorded my message, but haven't heard back from them.
I received an interview through email from them.
Hi 99faith!

It came to my attention your situation with your iv. They first reached out to you via email and not via ERAS, right? Have they finally answered you? How long it took for you to answer the email? More than 24hrs?

It seems that they are very serious when write " Please let us know as soon as possible – the dates fill up quickly".
because in one situation, they sent the email exactly at noon, I answered 1 hour and a half, and as soon as I did it I got a series of email right away with instructions and details of interviewers.

If the program is not answering my call, does it mean the IV is fake/spam.
They sent me a confirmation of interview scheduled on November 24th with interviews starting at 11:30 AM. Further, it was stated, Ill get a schedule a day before my interview. I replied to them on the same day to confirm my IV.

I have been trying to contact the program by calling, the option to leave a voice mail is provided as usual. I left a message with my call back no but no response.
is it a spam or I still have a hope for that IV. Please reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »