Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMG - passed Step 3 - imgsurgeon2020
Hi all

I am a consultant surgeon in my home country. I did USMLE Step 1,2CK,2CS within 3 months, and after ECFMG now the Step 3. Finally, done with all that stuff.

I have UWORLD Step 3 subscript incl CCS and biostats till 03/20/2021 + unactivated UWSA 1 & 2.

I also used ccscases.com and Archer to prepare - both are not good but they can help to get a grasp what is required. Unbelievable that such an expensive exam does not have adequate preparing materials. UWORLD ccs software is not good either... Certainly, UWORLD helps for Step 3 but definitely not sufficient to cover it all (day 1 essentially covers lots of basics, that many relate to as Step 1 essential / basic).

Good luck to all
so what do you suggest in terms of the exam! Ddid you use anything else to prepare beside uworld step3
I am taking my exam soon. Please respond to me on my email mewalam88
I did STEP 3 prep in 4 weeks besides work, however my 3 months in-depths period from USMLE Steps 1,2CK and 2CS was pretty intense and just several months ago so that I had some topics left in my mind. First round UW was around 80%.

All this tutoring is not necessary at all, just pace yourself like you did from the previous exams. Some individual tipps may help but that´s sufficient then
please i would like to buy your uworld. how much?
sure, whats your mail?
HOW MUCH ARE YOU SELLING FOR
Hi - I'm interested in buying the UWorld Step 3 subsciprtion. Please email me at drjz250
still available, if you are interested leave your mail address

@imgsurgeon2020

Hello,

Can you share the login with me? Or tell me how I can get access to your Uworld Step3?

My email ID is amal.k.9200

Thank you,
AK
STUDY FROM PRINTED UW NOTES 233825260851
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »