Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinical Research Coordinator - ravy__kiran
Hello everyone.....I've been accepted as Clinical Research Coordinator at a reputable hospital with lot of scope to learn about the insights of clinical research.I want to do it as It's only one study. But I don't know how tedious the tasks are and how hectic the job is with all the data handling and audits. I'm done with my step 1 and want to write step 2 around June. Can anyone tell me what the daily routine is as CRC and whether I could study for step 2 CK simultaneously. Thank you and lastly does it help during my match. Any help is greatly appreciated.
if it is a paid positon then your timmings will be mentioned. they willpayyouaftergetting work from you. if its a volunteer then you can study. better to get a study partner.
plus, if can please share how you get accepted. i will realy apriciate. thank you.
I am engaged in dermatology, but in the future, I plan to study cosmetology. Therefore, I am also looking for a partner to research in this area. Write to me if this is also in your interest field.
plz share how u got accepted as crc?
Your timings will be mentioned if it is a paid position. They will pay you once they have received work from you. You can study if you are a volunteer. It is preferable to find a study partner.
(04-29-2021, 09:05 AM)ArchivalUser Wrote: I am engaged in dermatology, but in the future, I plan to study cosmetology. Therefore, I am also looking for a partner to research in this area. Write to me if this is also in your interest field.

Hope you doing well sir 
Sir I am interested in plastic surgery rotation.  I am img from india  . Can you help me in finding plastic surgery rotation
Your writings and news are really interesting to me. There are numerous advantages to the contents. Thank you so much.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »