Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed step 3 on first attempt - jmadella89
I got my passing results for my step 3 I’m very thankful to my study partners that I found on this forum. I balanced my studies while working at night as I am a single mother with 2 kids. Had my mother watch them while I worked. I did UW cases with Goldusmle step 3 CCS MCQ review. 6 weeks classes(30 sessions) it was very helpful for me and I was able to complete the sessions during the day and I worked at night. They broke down the difficult questions and all questions were high yield for my exam. Helped me a lot and they also walk you through all the mandatory CCS STEPS needed for the 2021 exam. I highly recommend the 6 weeks class.
thank you for being my study partner i really appreciate your help thank you
instructor (i); each assi has 4 hours of study content, 4 podcasts of ten minutes each, one 20 question-standardized progress note assessment-questionnaire, one scheduled instructor discussion of 120 minutes
broad-, selective-, super-selective, each followed by a board-simulator -practice exam, that is targeted to that phase’s content
heyyy congrats for finishing the exam with passing score. Please message me on mewalam88 I wanna ask question about the course.
man these advertisements keep getting better and better
Thanks for the recommendations. I have always tried to do all the assignments myself. But at the university it is quite difficult. Friends recommended me online thesis writing to somehow relieve my schedule and time. If I wrote my term paper myself, it would take me more than one month.
Thanks for sharing!
Preparing for #USMLE Steps?
Thanks for the recommendations. I have always tried to do all the assignments myself. But at the university it is quite difficult. Friends recommended me online thesis writing to somehow relieve my schedule and time. If I wrote my term paper myself, it would take me more than one month.
It's interesting, thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »