Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed Step 3 - sadunmatched
I got my step 3 result this week. I failed for 3rd time. with just 2 points.
I am not yet in any residency program. YOG: 2003
guys please give me some advice. do I still have a chance to become matched? or should give up?
very much appreciate your advice
guys why I never get any response?
ivy league-educated, with numerous other diversely represented-professional, academic graduate degrees, correlated training, and original ("reduction of redundance-") research; encompasses eleven total certifications or specializations; nineteen years of analogous, broad-based, outcomes'-driven experience, culminating in personal-, and client's stories of "super-simplification-driven, super-success"

how?: by a fundamental super-simplification of most individual's/firm's pre-existing redundant, cost-ineffective -operating system's-mo's
ivy league-educated, with numerous other diversely represented-professional, academic graduate degrees, correlated training, and original ("reduction of redundance-") research; encompasses eleven total certifications or specializations; nineteen years of analogous, broad-based, outcomes'-driven experience, culminating in personal-, and client's stories of "super-simplification-driven, super-success"
I may be able to help you.

Can you answer some questions:

1. Are you an IMG?
2. What are your scores in Step 1, CK 2. Do you have any attempts?
3. Have you applied for match yet?
4. Other than your scores, do you have any academic experience for example, research, publication etc.
5. Do you work in a medical field?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »