Not yet in residency
Step1 score-230
Step2 -212
Step 3 -220
No visa required

10 publication plus 1 authorship and 1 presentation in cardiology conference
Sources-
onlinemeded(gold standard)
Uworld step 2 ck table and u world step 3( gold standard)
Massachusetts medicine hand book
Uworld ccs
Ccscases.com

I am wondering , will 220 score in step 3 help me this year in match?
congratulations!
Did the ck uw notes really help you a lot? I passed my ck long time ago with not high score, so I am worried about the first day of step3.

Thanks

Yes, it is very helpful on 2 nd day as u will get mixed type of questions like S/E of medication, next step of managment, 10 percent prognosis kind of question( easily answerable through uworld step 3 and online meded), more focus managment part of the diseases.
Hello, Vimla
congratulations, finally you finished with every thing , good luck with residency.
UW step 2 ck is it better than first aid CK.
If you don't mind can you elaborate with approach did you take about the preparation for step 3.
As i gave my step 2 ck long time ago
I did uworld step 2ck tables and step 3 with onlinemeded notes at same time, if i m reading one topic from onlinemeded at same time i check out same topic in uworld and massachusate general hosp. IM intern hand book, this approach will make u think on possible questions they can ask from same topic.

For ccs i practiced atleast 3-4 cases everyday for 3 months till last day of exam, took 6 days gap between day 1 and day 2, i practiced all uworld ccs cases in between my 1st day of exam and 2 nd day of exam.
Don’t forget to do uworld ccs cases between ur 1st day and 2 nd day , these r very high yeild cases and very helpful in real exam
U world step - 2 ck is far better than first aid ck
Also in last 15 days of ur exam do revise micro step 1 first aid, pharmac step 1 first aid
Had a lot of side effect question on real exam
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »