Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please read everything - Study partner need
Hey guys,

Looking for 2-3 study partners if any of you are interested, please email at: propranolol6@gmail.com

To not waste anyone's time, I'm going to mention a bit of everything here so every one of you and I are on the same page. I know mostly when we post about our requirement to find a study partner, it usually goes something like this:

Need a study partner, have a few weeks, in a rush or so. OR someone is a beginner. 
But when you contact, things don't appear to be the same for one reason or another when it comes to studying material or even timings don't match.

Please, I am really really looking for 2-to-3 study partners as I am someone who's gone through the material at least a few times and quite well-versed in every single resource except that I'm just really mentally drained/exhausted and starting to have an intense fear of failure - and above all: I feel like I have an ADHD (I guess).

Having said this, I have a hard time studying alone as well as a hard time studying with one study partner for longer hours so I have decided to try this now by having more than one study partner so this way, I have a different partner for different studying material. For example:

1) One study partner, who would like to do 1 block (40 questions) & when we revise UW block, we'll go back and revise those topics from FA as well - for 6 days (Monday - Saturday) - this should take us around 3-4 hours - 1 hour doing a block and around 3 hours for revising. 

2) One study partner, who would like to do 1 block (40 questions) & when we revise UW block, we'll go back and revise those topics from FA as well - for 6 days (Monday - Saturday) - same time should be taken here as well - 3-4 hours

3) One study partner, who would like to do ANKI cards plus anything that needs to be memorized/repeated - for 2 hours max daily for 6 days - please know this is mainly for 4 or we could say 5 subjects (Biochemistry, Immunology w/General Pathology from Pathoma mainly, Microbiology, Pharmacology)

I would really really appreciate it if anyone is interested in doing any of this, I don't mind if you are a beginner or in the midst of preparing or wherever you are at any level as long as you ARE familiar with the material, it is all good. I am mentioning everything clearly so that we don't have any issue going forward as I would like this exact way of studying for the next 2 months at least, if not more. February & March. I am sure there are students who are good at doing questions on their own but might need a study partner for revising, I could do ANKI with those students. And I am sure there are students who can study on their own but have a hard time doing UW questions and revise them, I could do questions with any of those students. I hope it makes sense....

I am sorry for such a long message, I hope to hear back soon. All the best to everyone and I hope we all pass this exam soon. Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »