Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
biostats and drug ads
I am trying to schedule an appointment for the drug ads session this week but they have no appointment available.
(11-15-2021, 04:18 PM)erndol Wrote: I am trying to schedule an appointment for the drug ads session this week but they have no appointment available.

hi I need some one to study together biotstats and drug add - study partner
I had a live session for biostats step 3 at mapping web site, it consists of 3 hours of epidemiology, biostats and pharm ads. I can say it was very good especially the drug ads parts because this was my weakest area. if you are planning to take it schedule early  Good luck
(11-20-2021, 06:12 PM)RAJ7777 Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 04:18 PM)erndol Wrote: I am trying to schedule an appointment for the drug ads session this week but they have no appointment available.

I am ready for stats and epid to review. 

email me - Dhiraj.kaul@gmail.com
theres alot more on the exam now i just passed my exam and i can help for free
(01-07-2022, 04:59 PM)drmarco Wrote: theres alot more on the exam now i just passed my exam and i can help for free

Hi there, I need help with Bio are you available if so email me at m.alobaidy@gmail.com
(11-20-2021, 06:12 PM)RAJ7777 Wrote:

Hi I am up of it - pl email me - raj222324@yahoo.com
(11-22-2021, 10:43 PM)erndol Wrote: I had a live session for biostats step 3 at mapping web site, it consists of 3 hours of epidemiology, biostats and pharm ads. I can say it was very good especially the drug ads parts because this was my weakest area. if you are planning to take it schedule early  Good luck

Thank you for this information. I am trying to buy the same and would like to get more information if possible. Please could you share your email, so I can ask you some questions! Ty!
(01-21-2022, 06:01 PM)alobaidy Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 04:59 PM)drmarco Wrote: theres alot more on the exam now i just passed my exam and i can help for free

Hi there, I need help with Bio are you available if so email me at m.alobaidy@gmail.com
Hi I need help with biostatistics and drug add

i need help with biostats.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »