Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study partner for step 1
Question 
I'm Pallavi from India. I'm currently doing boards and beyond videos and first run-through of uworld. Would like a study partner for goal setting
(11-16-2021, 04:26 PM)Pallavi Sutar Wrote: I'm Pallavi from India. I'm currently doing boards and beyond videos and first run-through of uworld. Would like a study partner for goal setting

Hello Pallavi, I am Deep. I am also searching for a compatible study partner. Kindly, ping me at +91 7259298224 on WhatsApp when you see this.
Thank you.

(12-06-2021, 08:13 AM)Deep8dm Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 04:26 PM)Pallavi Sutar Wrote: I'm Pallavi from India. I'm currently doing boards and beyond videos and first run-through of uworld. Would like a study partner for goal setting

Hello Pallavi, I am Deep. I am also searching for a compatible study partner. Kindly, ping me at +91 7259298224 on WhatsApp when you see this.
Thank you.

It is +91 73592 98224 for WhatsApp. Kindly, ping me soon.
(11-16-2021, 04:26 PM)Pallavi Sutar Wrote: I'm Pallavi from India. I'm currently doing boards and beyond videos and first run-through of uworld. Would like a study partner for goal setti
Hi,
I am Dr D. (Male), an Indian doc, beginner, and am planning for my step 1 in August. I am in CST (GMT-6). Flexible with time. I am planning to study Uworld FA and Pathoma together.

Please reply if you are still interested in studying together and if you have any questions for me.

Thank you.

Dr D
I have time after 4pm EST to help for free what's your schedule like this week?
when are you available this week?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »