Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rejected application and exception request letter
Hi, ECFMG rejected my step 1 application because of my credits transferred more than one medical school. ECFMG said that I can reapply to take exam by writing exception request letter.
 If ECFMG certificate my diploma after making application with exception request letter and passing steps, can jurisdictions in US give licensure to work as a physician in US?
(12-09-2021, 03:20 PM)sule.ozel71 Wrote: Hi, ECFMG rejected my step 1 application because of my credits transferred more than one medical school. ECFMG said that I can reapply to take exam by writing exception request letter.
 If ECFMG certificate my diploma after making application with exception request letter and passing steps, can jurisdictions in US give licensure to work as a physician in US?

contact the medical school asap. talk to your clinical dean.
(12-09-2021, 03:20 PM)sule.ozel71 Wrote: Hi, ECFMG rejected my step 1 application because of my credits transferred more than one medical school. ECFMG said that I can reapply to take exam by writing exception request letter.
Hello, have you send an email to ecfmg? And is it accepted ?

Hi, Sule.
The same thing is happening to me. Where you able to get the exception? How long did it take? Thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »