Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
materials for oet and mini cex
anybody using csevideo for oet or mini cex got a subscription and date for need a serious sp will share
email me
mnywrds gmail
(12-26-2021, 10:37 AM)logictech12 Wrote: anybody using csevideo for oet or mini cex got a subscription and date for need a serious sp will share
email me
mnywrds gmail

HEY I GOT A SUBSCRIPTION AT CSEVIDEO YESTERDAY BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THE TEST QUESTIONS FOR OET THE PE VIDEOS ARE LIKE THE PE VIDEOS FOR THE INTERNAL MED BOARDS LIKE THkkknkEY ARE THE SAME FOR THE MINI CEX  I NEED A SP I SENT YOU AN EMAIL
(12-29-2021, 02:09 PM)yam2 Wrote:
(12-26-2021, 10:37 AM)logictech12 Wrote: anybody using csevideo for oet or mini cex got a subscription and date for need a serious sp will share
email me
mnywrds gmail

HEY I GOT A SUBSCRIPTION AT CSEVIDEO YESTERDAY BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THE TEST QUESTIONS FOR OET THE PE VIDEOS ARE LIKE THE PE VIDEOS FOR THE INTERNAL MED BOARDS LIKE THkkknkEY ARE THE SAME FOR THE MINI CEX  I NEED A SP I SENT YOU AN EMAIL

what is that response?
im doing step 1 prep and oet at the same time, not sure how to go about mini cex but i am watching the pe videos in cse and doing the oet program in csevideos so if you want a sp for either step 1 or the new cs let me know leave your email or email me
thnks
(12-29-2021, 08:38 PM)logictech12 Wrote:
(12-29-2021, 02:09 PM)yam2 Wrote:
email me
mnywrds gmail

what is that response?
im doing step 1 prep and oet at the same time, not sure how to go about mini cex but i am watching the pe videos in cse and doing the oet program in csevideos so if you want a sp for either step 1 or the new cs let me know leave your email or email me
thnks

Please can you tell me how to get the material for OET, or if you want to share yours.
Thanks
go to oetskills.com that is what I am using
goldusmlereview classes are very good for MINICEX
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »