Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed step 1
I am very happy to let you guys know that i have passed my step 1 exam, I would like to thank the study partners I met on this forum, it was quite the journey for me as on my first attempt I did not seek any help, just studied FA and did UW and failed on my first attempt. I was not able to finish all of UW on my first attempt.  I was depressed and demoralized and lost the desire to study. I met some study partners on this forum and they helped me develop my rhythm and routine. Consistency was the key for me and on my second attempt I decided to do the 12 weeks Goldusmle review classes with FA AND UW and they helped me pass with high performance. Being in class each day helped discipline me into being productive each day. The course instructor covered alot of material each day and also maintained interest in the class with his examples. The course curriculum is intense and question based which is what helped me the most. I strongly recommend goldusmle review course for anyone looking to excel on this usmle step 1 exam. Thank you all for all the support and keeping my head up.
(02-17-2022, 01:45 PM)aditi9990210 Wrote: I am very happy to let you guys know that i have passed my step 1 exam, I would like to thank the study partners I met on this forum, it was quite the journey for me as on my first attempt I did not seek any help, just studied FA and did UW and failed on my first attempt. I was not able to finish all of UW on my first attempt.  I was depressed and demoralized and lost the desire to study. I met some study partners on this forum and they helped me develop my rhythm and routine. Consistency was the key for me and on my second attempt I decided to do the 12 weeks Goldusmle review classes with FA AND UW and they helped me pass with high performance. Being in class each day helped discipline me into being productive each day. The course instructor covered alot of material each day and also maintained interest in the class with his examples. The course curriculum is intense and question based which is what helped me the most. I strongly recommend goldusmle review course for anyone looking to excel on this usmle step 1 exam. Thank you all for all the support and keeping my head up.

Congratulations aditi, thank you for being there for me you also helped me improve good luck to you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »