Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE Step 3 Exam tutor specilized in students with attempts
Lightbulb 
I’m a USMLE tutor who has extensive experience with the USMLE step 3 exam. I have many success stories, especially with people who have a history of failing this exam. I typically go over NBME’s with my students. We think through them step by step and I provide feedback on the thought process, and how to best use the information provided to arrive at the correct answer. We will also discuss the best study material.

DM for questions or if interested.
(02-28-2022, 02:28 PM)USMLEadviser Wrote: I’m a USMLE tutor who has extensive experience with the USMLE step 3 exam. I have many success stories, especially with people who have a history of failing this exam. I typically go over NBME’s with my students. We think through them step by step and I provide feedback on the thought process, and how to best use the information provided to arrive at the correct answer. We will also discuss the best study material.

I m interested in discussing ccs cases. Kindly reply

email- drchsrinivas2000@gmail.com
whatsapp: 91- 8008649579
(03-14-2022, 01:18 PM)drchsrinivas2000 Wrote:
(02-28-2022, 02:28 PM)USMLEadviser Wrote: I’m a USMLE tutor who has extensive experience with the USMLE step 3 exam. I have many success stories, especially with people who have a history of failing this exam. I typically go over NBME’s with my students. We think through them step by step and I provide feedback on the thought process, and how to best use the information provided to arrive at the correct answer. We will also discuss the best study material.

I m interested in discussing ccs cases. Kindly reply

email- drchsrinivas2000@gmail.com
whatsapp: 91- 8008649579

I DM'd you.
Hi I am interested kindly DM
(03-19-2022, 06:31 PM)alobaidy Wrote: Hi I am interested kindly DM

I DM'd you

(03-20-2022, 11:56 AM)USMLEadviser Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 06:31 PM)alobaidy Wrote: Hi I am interested kindly DM

Text me to set up time to discuss +1 (781) 412-0329

DM for questions or if interested
I am interested / Dp you have an contact information that I can reach?
(04-29-2022, 11:38 AM)ckarakas Wrote:

DM for questions or if interested
I am interested / Dp you have an contact information that I can reach?

Thank you for your interest. You can schedule a free audio call via my website: www.uadviser.org or email me directly to set this up: usmleadviser@gmail.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »