Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SP for Old IMG Needed Urgently.
Hi everyone,
 I'm looking for a study partiner, someone that is serious, an  OLD IMG, am starting from the scrach but will want to be fast, consistent,  because i will want to finish this exam by the end of the year. Please drop your contact i will reach you immedately. I want to start with the person so we can start immedately and flow together.
(03-03-2022, 05:02 AM)Ahiaomalimitless Wrote: Hi everyone,
 I'm looking for a study partiner, someone that is serious, an  OLD IMG, am starting from the scrach but will want to be fast, consistent,  because i will want to finish this exam by the end of the year. Please drop your contact i will reach you immedately. I want to start with the person so we can start immedately and flow together.

Your what’s up I’d or Skype I’d ?

(03-04-2022, 12:49 PM)R763322 Wrote:

(03-05-2022, 02:44 AM)pari 05 Wrote:

Hi;
I am a beginner student for step one . I am also looking for a partner study who can help me in some cases .If you are agree and could help me regarding, there is my email you can contact me. 
thanks

Hi;
I am a beginner student for step one . I am also looking for a partner study who can help me in some cases .If you are agree and could help me regarding, there is my email you can contact me. 
thanks

email: ypary83@gmail.com
 I'm looking for a study partiner, someone that is serious, an  OLD IMG, am starting from the scrach but will want to be fast, consistent,  because i will want to finish this exam by the end of the year. Please drop your contact i will reach you immediately. I want to start with the person so we can start immedately and flow together.

Hello, I am trying to review First aid, to get back in touch with my Step 1 roots, I want to take step 3 in the future and I think it is useful for me to review, Let me know if you are interested in linking up 2 hours, or even 1 hour per day. 

My gmail/skype is, 
usmlezombie@gmail.com
(03-06-2022, 05:16 PM)schoolofUSMLE Wrote:
 I'm looking for a study partiner, someone that is serious, an  OLD IMG, am starting from the scrach but will want to be fast, consistent,  because i will want to finish this exam by the end of the year. Please drop your contact i will reach you immediately. I want to start with the person so we can start immedately and flow together.

Hello, I am trying to review First aid, to get back in touch with my Step 1 roots, I want to take step 3 in the future and I think it is useful for me to review, Let me know if you are interested in linking up 2 hours, or even 1 hour per day. 

My gmail/skype is, 
usmlezombie@gmail.com

(03-06-2022, 08:41 PM)tophan Wrote:

My gmail/skype is, 
usmlezombie@gmail.com
Where are u located?what is your Skype I’d?

My gmail/skype is, 
usmlezombie@gmail.com

hi, I want to take step one in 6 months at the moment reading FA If interested email me, k864@hotmail.com

My gmail/skype is, 
usmlezombie@gmail.com
Where are u located?what is your Skype I’d?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »