Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for tutor Step 1
Has anyone had a tutor for step 1... Can i guys please tell me ur experience with them... I m looking for a tutor too but not sure which one's are good and reliable.
(03-15-2022, 02:29 AM)Ayyesha Wrote: Has anyone had a tutor for step 1... Can i guys please tell me ur experience with them... I m looking for a tutor too but not sure which one's are good and reliable.
(03-15-2022, 02:29 AM)Ayyesha Wrote: Has anyone had a tutor for step 1... Can i guys please tell me ur experience with them... I m looking for a tutor too but not sure which one's are good and reliable.

I saw this post late, my friend has a tutor, and she has done considerably well

They review with you all the FA subjects and towards exams they are the best study partners, as they themselves have taken the exams, and know what to drill you on . I have the contact to the person my friend studied with , with interested contact me on marthacarol04@gmail.com

Hi, I am looking for a female study partner. Beginner and CST time zone. Please let me know if you are interested.
Hey Ayesha, tutor is available one to one, for medical students and who are facing difficulty in understanding core concepts in step 1 exam(Demo classes available). Full First Aid and Uworld explaination.
Email- candidchatterbox@gmail.com
I can help for free please let me know when you are available thank you Ill be available after 9 am PST
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »