Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study Partner needed (again)
Hello all, I'm here again because my study partner is going to take the exam in a week. (And she's going to pass for sure)

I'm looking for a fairly advanced dedicated SP-of ANY GENDER- for FA and Uworld review (2 blocks a day) system wise. We don't have to discuss word by word.
I've done uworld 3 times, (going for a fourth) and need to read FA with a SP as well as go over questions in uworld. I'm looking for a consistent and dedicated study partner.

About me: Currently averaging around 210-215 on simulation exams. I want to improve my cushion by another 20 points before I take my exam in May.
I am an IMG , but grew up in the United States (so I have an american accent.) My Timezone is CST, so I'm looking to start early in the morning and finish around 1-2 pm
(we can go longer if things work out well.)

Please contact me on skype: TAJB3 (look for a picture of a bonsai tree) for a trial read.
(03-15-2022, 02:08 PM)shakarock Wrote: Hello all, I'm here again because my study partner is going to take the exam in a week. (And she's going to pass for sure)

I'm looking for a fairly advanced dedicated SP-of ANY GENDER- for FA and Uworld review (2 blocks a day) system wise. We don't have to discuss word by word.
I've done uworld 3 times, (going for a fourth) and need to read FA with a SP as well as go over questions in uworld. I'm looking for a consistent and dedicated study partner.

About me: Currently averaging around 210-215 on simulation exams. I want to improve my cushion by another 20 points before I take my exam in May.
I am an IMG , but grew up in the United States (so I have an american accent.) My Timezone is CST, so I'm looking to start early in the morning and finish around 1-2 pm
(we can go longer if things work out well.)

Please contact me on skype: TAJB3 (look for a picture of a bonsai tree) for a trial read.

Hey guys same person here. Some points:

1. I am a bit flexible on timings but please be USA located
2. I am looking for someone who has done uworld at least ONCE 

Thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »