Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold review
(04-02-2022, 05:44 PM)Gigabyte117 Wrote: Hello everyone 
Could you please provide me your opinion on gold review classes for step2 CK !, i am planning to take the course soon. I am hesitant as it is very pricy. Also please share your advice whether it is better to take 2 or 3 months of online classes. Appreciate your response.

Hi Gigabyte117,

I actually took the (gold usmle review) course and had an absolutely wonderful experience. 
Highly recommend !! It's actually not that expensive. Other courses are charging up to $100/hr. 
When I took the course it was like 30 hours per week at $8/hr. No joke !! I was only like 
spending approximately $240 per week. Dr. Thomas actually goes over all the high yield information 
and drills us with USMLE style practice questions. It was a lot of learning through questions with a 
problem-based learning approach. Was almost like a boot camp that reinforces and drills the 
main concepts of the exam into you over and over again. I felt extremely prepared when I went to 
take my step 2 CK exam because we were doing questions in class everyday and also after lecture. 
When it came to test day, it almost felt like a cake-walk because we were simulating test-day
experience everyday for class that ran between 9 am to 4:30/5 pm.. It's up to you how many 
months you want to do. I did 4 months considering the questions on Step 2 CK can sometimes be 
longer. Regardless of what you choose, I wish you the best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Gold review - by Gigabyte117 - 04-02-2022, 05:44 PM
RE: Gold review - by kashkash - 05-07-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Gold review - by Gigabyte117 - 05-08-2022, 12:58 AM