Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antique student need guidance
Hello...I'm very very old candidate. I'm out of touch of current resources being used for step 3 as I passed other exams back in 2007 and ECFMG certified. I need to pass this now due to my OCD of finishing things. Can someone please guide me about reading material, mcq resources or preparation courses for it. I'm not looking to ace it, rather just pass it one go. I intend to spend 6 to 9 months for preparation. Many many thanks.
(08-13-2022, 09:38 PM)hitithard Wrote: Hello...I'm very very old candidate. I'm out of touch of current resources being used for step 3 as I passed other exams back in 2007 and ECFMG certified. I need to pass this now due to my OCD of finishing things. Can someone please guide me about reading material, mcq resources or preparation courses for it. I'm not looking to ace it, rather just pass it one go. I intend to spend 6 to 9 months for preparation. Many many thanks.
Are you still looking for a study partner?
(08-21-2022, 09:55 PM)amaanikhan Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 09:38 PM)hitithard Wrote: Hello...I'm very very old candidate. I'm out of touch of current resources being used for step 3 as I passed other exams back in 2007 and ECFMG certified. I need to pass this now due to my OCD of finishing things. Can someone please guide me about reading material, mcq resources or preparation courses for it. I'm not looking to ace it, rather just pass it one go. I intend to spend 6 to 9 months for preparation. Many many thanks.

Sure, why not. I only intend to pass in first attempt, no intentions of acing it.
(08-23-2022, 09:46 AM)hitithard Wrote:
(08-21-2022, 09:55 PM)amaanikhan Wrote:

Sure, why not. I only intend to pass in first attempt, no intentions of acing it.

What is your Skype ID? I will add you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »