Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious female sp
Hello,

I am looking for a serious female study partner. I am in the middle of my preparation and plan to take my exam in November or Mid-December.  I am located in Chicago. Anyone interested, please post asap.

Thank you.

Priya
(09-07-2022, 09:24 PM)PRIYA GUPTA Wrote: Hello,

I am looking for a serious female study partner. I am in the middle of my preparation and plan to take my exam in November or Mid-December.  I am located in Chicago. Anyone interested, please post asap.

Thank you.

Priya

Hi,

I am intrested !! Although i am from dubai but i dont mind planning the study timings accordingly if youre ok with it Smile

sana
(09-08-2022, 08:44 AM)sk12345 Wrote:

Thank you.

Priya

Hi,

I am intrested !! Although i am from dubai but i dont mind planning the study timings accordingly if youre ok with it Smile

sana

Hi Sana,

Are you still interested? How to contact you? Let me know.

Priya
need sp asap
glutenfreeusmle

Thank you.

Priya

Hi Priya. My name is Jane. I live in Texas. I am interested in studying with you. We can do zoom or Skype. Wjanennanemere@gmail.com is my email address. Send me a message if you have not found someone. Thank you.

(09-20-2022, 01:24 AM)Jane Nnan Wrote:

Thank you.

Priya

Hi Priya. My name is Jane. I live in Texas. I am interested in studying with you. We can do zoom or Skype. janennanemere@gmail.com is my email address. Send me a message if you have not found someone. Thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »