Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed step2ck scored 262
Being consistent each day is very important, and grasping the underlying concepts is the key to your success. Don't let any day go by without finishing at least 1-2 blocks.
I did subject by subject review and did multiple systems towards the end of my prep.
I would lke to thank all the study partners I met here as it is nice to have support of a study partner for motivation.
What i used for prep: UW 1 round, FA, some skechy vidoes and Goldusmlereview 8 weeks high intensity integrative review which really helped me the most in my prep,
they tied things together in a easy to learn style and made the exam easier for me. They cover multiple concepts in a shotgun approach which complements
the questions banks well as they will help you answer multiple questions correctly as they go along with daily body system content.
They helped me retain the concepts as we went along the materials and would spend more time on concepts that were missed during class which is important as others would make the same mistakes on these concepts. I found the Goldusmle classes + UW to be very helpful as they complement each other well.
In the final 2 weeks of prep I went over my high yield notes and gold retention sheets and this was extremely helpful for me.
On exam day: I did 3 blocks in a row without taking a break, the course also built up my stamina and how I approached the questions. I finished all the blocks in time and felt good at the test center.
Good luck to all of you and I am willing to help anyone if they need it
congratulations on your score and thank you for being my study partner you motivated me too thanks to you for the big help
Congratulations now you will be getting your certificate in 2 weeks? so you will be set for ERAS
(11-14-2022, 12:55 PM)drsitnitskaya Wrote: Being consistent each day is very important, and grasping the underlying concepts is the key to your success. Don't let any day go by without finishing at least 1-2 blocks.
I did subject by subject review and did multiple systems towards the end of my prep.
I would lke to thank all the study partners I met here as it is nice to have support of a study partner for motivation.
What i used for prep: UW 1 round, FA, some skechy vidoes and Goldusmlereview 8 weeks high intensity integrative review which really helped me the most in my prep,
they tied things together in a easy to learn style and made the exam easier for me. They cover multiple concepts in a shotgun approach which complements
the questions banks well as they will help you answer multiple questions correctly as they go along with daily body system content.
They helped me retain the concepts as we went along the materials and would spend more time on concepts that were missed during class which is important as others would make the same mistakes on these concepts. I found the Goldusmle classes + UW to be very helpful as they complement each other well.
In the final 2 weeks of prep I went over my high yield notes and gold retention sheets and this was extremely helpful for me.
On exam day: I did 3 blocks in a row without taking a break, the course also built up my stamina and how I approached the questions. I finished all the blocks in time and felt good at the test center.
Good luck to all of you and I am willing to help anyone if they need it

Congratulations. Pls could u kindly guide me as I’m about to start my prep
i need a mentor , i am overwhelmed with broad subjects, kindly give me advice. my skype is study22

congratulations on yr success. kindly advice me to get over 260. I need help and felt overwhelmed. dont have much time. 

my skype is study22

(11-16-2022, 02:57 PM)kristine1 Wrote: i need a mentor , i am overwhelmed with broad subjects, kindly give me advice. my skype is study22

congratulations on yr success. kindly advice me to get over 260. I need help and felt overwhelmed. dont have much time. 

my skype is study22 , may i know the course link of Glodclasses.
 Goldusmle classes 
Thanks for your information lolbeans
congratulations
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »