Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 1 study partner based in NJ/NY/skype
Hello I am looking for a dedicated study partner. I am an older graduate who has gone through all of uwould and first aid. if you are interested please send your email or phone number.

thank you
(01-09-2023, 02:35 PM)victusmle Wrote: Hello I am looking for a dedicated study partner. I am an older graduate who has gone through all of uwould and first aid. if you are interested please send your email or phone number.

thank you

Hey, I’m interested. My email is sri14sai@gmail.com if you still haven’t found a study partner yet.
(01-17-2023, 01:46 PM)Sri14sai Wrote:
(01-09-2023, 02:35 PM)victusmle Wrote: Hello I am looking for a dedicated study partner. I am an older graduate who has gone through all of uwould and first aid. if you are interested please send your email or phone number.

thank you

Hey, I’m interested. My email is sri14sai@gmail.com if you still haven’t found a study partner yet.

Im looking for study partner. My email dravthampi@gmail.com
Hello i am from newyork and i also want to study with partner

thank you

Hi I can study if you dont have a partner yet. i am into my dedicated right now will be giving the exam in march. email me if you are interested still. email - piyooshverma@gmail.com

thank you

Hi, I am interested if you haven’t found a step 1 study partner yet. Email is bayoonabajo1@yahoo.com. Thanks
thank you  suika game

Hello, are you still looking for a research partner?

thank you fnaf

It's great that you're looking for a dedicated study partner to help you prepare for your exams!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »