Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old IMG practicing PA
Hi!!! 
I am an old IMG (2010) and gave my step 1 and 2 exam an year after graduation and didn’t do good on them so I decided to go to PA school.I am a practicing PA in hospital medicine but want to pursue residency again.I know it is hard to tell but do I still stand a chance.
Thank you in advance.
Like may PA, NP,   Go for Carribean med school, where some school may let you skip basic med phase.
(03-05-2023, 03:55 PM)sk29 Wrote: Hi!!! 
I am an old IMG (2010) and gave my step 1 and 2 exam an year after graduation and didn’t do good on them so I decided to go to PA school.I am a practicing PA in hospital medicine but want to pursue residency again.I know it is hard to tell but do I still stand a chance.
Thank you in advance.

Reply to me with your phone number, i need your CV and I can help with some local programs I know.
(03-05-2023, 03:55 PM)sk29 Wrote: Hi!!! 
Thank you in advance.

Hi 
I am in the same boat. Don't they have a residency program at the place you work as a hospital medicine? If they have residency, they could help you out!
Thanks
Don't they have a residency program at the place you work as a hospital medicine

may be in web
rainbow obby
Deciding to pursue residency after working as a practicing PA is a significant decision, and it's commendable that you're considering it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »